TEETHING: One of the most controversial, universal seasons of life!
As you know, I like to find alternative options when it comes to caring for my family. (Sorry no Tylenol or oral gel in this house!)
I have foudn EVERYTHING you could possibly need to make teething a BREEZE. I have listed them in an order with the most effective item being first!
1) I have found that Baltic Amber necklaces are the most POWERFUL tool for teething. Inspired by Finn necklaces can be used as soon as you see signs of drool or discomfort. It is VERY important that you purchase the correct size. This necklace is NOT for babies to chew on, as it should not come past their chin. It is also very important that they wear it around their neck, and not on a wrist or ankle (btw the amber bracelets are not for infants and toddlers.) PS I let Liam sleep in his and it made a world of difference
Be sure you purchase real, genuine Baltic Amber, this is a product I would not recommend getting off of Amazon. You can purchase online from Eco Chic here.
2) Punkin Butt teething oil, this oil contains no added pain killers, fake sugars or anything nasty. This 2oz bottle is only $11 and will more than likely last through the entire teething phase. (Unless someone dumps it out!) Liam is 16 months old, has 16 teeth and I still have half a bottle left! All you have to do is apply to gums anytime your child is uncomfortable.
3) Eco Chic makes a custom Tiny Teeth essential oil roller. This blend is specially designed for sensitive infant skin and can be applied to the jaw line. It is a blend of Lavender and White Fur essential oils.
4) Lavender essential oil can be applied to the bottoms of your LO feet to help promote sleep and relaxation. Great for nap time and bedtime after a rough day of teething!
5) BPA non toxic teething toys! Pictured here are a few of our favorites, including Sophie the Giraffe, Loulou Lollipop and Moon Jax. You can purchase from Eco Chic here, or find a few similar linked here.
6) Millieandroo bibdannas to catch the drool! However I firmly believe if your child wears a Baltic Amber Necklace that won’t be an issue!
Liam is 16 months old, and has 16 teeth. He started wearing his Baltic amber necklace at first signs of teething. I wish I hard started sooner. His drool went away within 24 hours (there was so much drool I had to change his clothes multiple times per day.) I can’t even tell you when he got any of his teeth because it was such a breeze, he was never fussy, uncomfortable and a great sleeper.